Today, in the world that we live in, there are a lot more people thinking negatively than there are thinking positively.
It’s sad really, that so many people are depressed with their lives; most of them because they just can’t quite see how great their lives would actually be if they changed their attitude and the way they think.
I’ve compiled a list of 30 positive thinking quotes, which you should definitely read to destroy and overcome negativity within you. It amazing how much of affect quotes can have on someone’s mindset.
10 Positive Thinking Quotes
It may only take 1 of these positive thinking quotes to completely change your attitude about things. Only 1. But I can’t tell you which one that may be.
Sometimes certain words speak to certain people. Enjoy:
1. “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou
2. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
3. “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma
4. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
5. “There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” – W. Clement Stone
6. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Unknown
7. “Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows.” – Michael Landon
8. “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” – Dr. Wayne W Dyer
9. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” – Abraham Lincoln
10. “Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity.” – Joseph Sugarman